How can we help?
Learn how to build charts to display and track your essential data as metrics on a dashboard.
Introduction to PowerMetrics
- About PowerMetrics
- Getting started with PowerMetrics
- The PowerMetrics homepage
- Interacting with your metrics
- Introduction to metric dashboards
- Introduction to metric visualizations
Administering your PowerMetrics Account
- About PowerMetrics plans
- PowerMetrics: Adding users
- Where can I find details for my PowerMetrics users?
- PowerMetrics: Deleting users
- PowerMetrics: Creating groups
- PowerMetrics roles and permissions
Connecting PowerMetrics to your Data
- Connected to your data? Up next - Add metrics and dashboards!
- Connecting to your data in PowerMetrics (with data sources)
- Connecting to your data in PowerMetrics (with data feeds)
- Introduction to data feeds
- Creating data feeds
- PowerMetrics: Sharing data feeds
- Building a metric in one minute (video)
- Creating metrics (with data sources)
- Creating metrics (with data feeds)
- Adding multi-metric charts to dashboards and Explorer
- Multi-metrics example: Combining instant metrics
- Filtering for custom metrics
- Introduction to the Metric List
- Managing your metrics
- Applying light and dark mode in PowerMetrics
- The metric homepage: Viewing your metrics
- Editing your metrics (for data sources)
- Editing your metrics (for data feeds)
Creating and Managing Metric Dashboards
- Metric dashboard overview (video)
- Displaying metrics on a dashboard
- Getting started with dashboard templates
- Applying colours to dashboard charts
- Applying custom colours to your dashboard background
- Download and print as PDF for metric dashboards
Sharing Metrics and Metric Dashboards
Custom metric tips and examples
- Custom metrics: Resources and tips (for data feeds and data sources)
- Creating custom metrics - First steps and best practices (for data sources)
- Why is my Google Analytics metric data off by one day when compared to my Google Analytics report data?
- Example: Tracking Google Analytics 4 events in PowerMetrics (with data feeds)
- Example: Tracking Google Analytics 4 events in PowerMetrics (with data sources)
- Example: Tracking Google Analytics 4 custom events in PowerMetrics (with data feeds)
- PowerMetrics: What's the difference between "Auto" and "Maximum date range" filtering?
- PowerMetrics: How does data reconciliation work?
- PowerMetrics: What does the “maximum data ingestion limit” error message mean?
- How do I choose the right date handling method for my custom metrics?
- PowerMetrics: How do I remove data services?
- Which IP addresses do I need to add to my Allow List? (for SQL-based data sources and data feeds)
PowerMetrics Video Demos
- Creating metrics from Excel spreadsheets (video)
- Creating metrics from Google Sheets (video)
- LinkedIn Pages: Retrieving data for custom metrics and data sources (video)
- Retrieving Salesforce data using the query builder (video)
- Retrieving QuickBooks data using the query builder (video)
- Creating a QuickBooks Current Assets metric (video)