If you have ever tried to create a custom map, you probably have found it is a bit tricky. Luckily, this post will now become a library for all the great custom maps that our awesome community has built!
To use these files in your own map component, right click and select "Save Link As..." to save the files onto the local drive.
Before you build your new map, you will then need to create a new data source with the region ID file by clicking the orange "Create a New Data Source" button within the data source tab of your library. Click "Upload a File" and select the .csv region ID file.
Next, to use the .svg file, create a new map component, and select "Map" on the left-hand side in the component tree. Click on the "Map:" drop-down and select "Custom...". Then click on the "Select Map File" and "Upload File". Now add the new data source file with the region ID's and you are good to go!
2. Australia SVG File ------- Australia Region ID File
3. Belgium SVG File -------- Belgium Region ID File
4. Italy SVG File ------------- Italy Region ID File
5. Sweden SVG File -------- Sweden Region ID File
6. UK SVG File --------------- UK Region ID File
7. South Africa SVG File----South Africa Region ID File
As time goes on, this list will continue to grow so if you need a map check back or leave a request in the comments and a member of our community might just help you out!
Please note that at this time, these custom maps do not support map markers at this time.