If you’re looking for ways to customize your PowerMetrics dashboard by adding filters, here is how you can do this.
Adding dashboard-wide filters enables you to display related metrics in context and more easily compare and showcase your data.
To add dashboard filters:
- In an open dashboard, click the Edit button in the upper-right corner.
- In the dashboard toolbar, click the Add and remove filters button and select the dimensions you want to display on your dashboard.
- On your dashboard, click the filter(s) for which you want to include or exclude members.
- Click either Include or Exclude.
- Click Filter.
- Click Save.
Whenever you add filter settings at the dashboard level. Your choices will apply by default to all metrics on the dashboard.
Choosing dashboard date range and filter settings
You choose date range and filter settings at the dashboard level. Your choices will apply by default to all metrics on the dashboard.
To choose the dashboard date range:
- Select from the drop-down list and calendar options at the top of the dashboard. You can choose from our pre-set options or click Custom and apply a unique date range.
Hope this helps!