The team is thrilled to announce that the new look and feel for Klipfolio is now live (in beta) and ready for you to play with!
Not only does Klipfolio get a shiny new coat of paint, but we've added a few new features and made some usability improvements, too.
New and noteworthy:
- Klip titles are now larger, and can be hidden via the Klip Editor
- Dashboard names are no longer cut off within tabs and remain visible while scrolling
- Full screen mode is now simpler with an auto-hiding control bar at the top
- Dashboards now use the full width of your browser
- Improved support for 4K and Retina displays
- And lots more...
By default, the new look and feel is off for your account. There are 2 ways to turn it on:
A. To turn on the new look and feel for your entire account, use the switch in Account -> Settings -> General.
B. To turn on the new look and feel for just you, temporarily, use this link: app.klipfolio.com/dashboard?newlook=true .
Want to know more? Check out these articles:
We're looking for feedback! Tell us what you think, right here in this forum.