Pretty new to Klipfolio, but I just wanted to say that the edit Klip source code is great.
I used it just a moment ago to swap datasources on a duplicated Klip. It be nice if there was a more automated way to do this, but lacking that I just did the following:
- In your new datasource click "Build a Klip with this Datasource"
- In Klip editor go to "Advanced tools" > View Klip Source. This will bring up an text editor where you can find your datasource ID, something like a285f51c834c2d015c0b126ac9a318bc, copy that.
- For the Klip you want to swap datasets, open that in Klip Editor.
- Again go to "Advanced tools" > View Klip Source. Where-ever there is a datasource ID, replace it with your new ID. I did this by copying the code into Notepad++ and running a find replace.
- Save it. Voila, datasource swap.