Have you perhaps gotten stuck when trying to find where you would apply your Custom CSS Theme to your Klipfolio account? If so then this post is for you!
Once you are logged into your Klipfolio account
- Click on your name in the bottom left corner and then "Account"
- From there, select the "Settings" tab (3rd one from top left) and then click on "Branding" which should be to the middle left side of your screen.
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of the "Branding & Themes" section.
- At "Use Theme(s)" choose the "Custom" option.
- Click on "Upload or Select CSS" beside the "Dashboard CSS" or "Application CSS".
- Verify it is the correct file and click "Finished".
- Select the file from the list and click "Use File".
- Click "Finished" at the bottom of the page when you are done making your changes.
We hope this helps! Please do feel free to Submit a Ticket with our team if you get stuck with this or need a hand.