This feature would enable users to reset the values of 'user inputs' with the click of a button.
I have attached screenshots to go along with my walk through.
1. Create a Button
2. Choose Button Type
- Submit (Button Type provided today)
- Reset (New Button Type)
3. Create 'User Input Control'
4. Select to include 'Reset Value' option
5. Create Variable Named 'User Input Reset'
- Set Value in Variable Selection
6. Select the Button you created earlier as 'Use Button'
We provide a client with a dashboard of Orders.
They are able to filter the orders with a 'Start' and 'End' Date
This would enable us to have a 'Reset' button that would be able to factor the highest 'Start' and lowest 'End' date
- Thus auto-filling in the entire date range possible; rather than the user guessing the possible range
Setting Up User Input Reset Option