Sometimes, you might want to show the latest date and time a data source refreshed at the bottom of a Klip.
You can do this by using the Klipfolio API.
- Generate your Klipfolio API key.
- Create a new custom data source using the Klipfolio service connector.
You will need to replace the value <yourAPIKey> in the query with your own Klipfolio API key.
- Expand the data node to see if you can see the name of your data source. If you can, continue to save the data source and set a refresh interval. If you can’t you might want to modify the query to get a specific data source instance.
- In your Klip, add the data source and select a Label component.
- Select the date_last_refresh node to show the latest date/timestamp information in your Label component.
- Add a hidden data component to the Label using the Properties panel and select the name field. Use the three vertical dots to add a filter to return the specific name of the data source.