Just a heads up that Google is deprecating v1 of their Youtube Analytics API on October 31st. We will be performing our migration to the current version v2 to support your existing data sources on October 30th.
For example, your query will change from:
There are some things that we are unable to update for you and may need action on your part.
If you are still using API v1please check out Youtube Analytics Changelog for more information.
What should I know?
- Google is deprecating the return format that allowed for comma-separated csv values. All responses will be in JSON.
- Klipfolio will be migrating the base URL changes for you as described above.
- Klipfolio will be migrating the following parameter name changes for you :
- end-date to endDate
- include-historical-channel-data to includeHistoricalChannelData
- max-results to maxResults
- start-date to startDate
- start-index to startIndex
Finally, after October 31st please double-check that any Klips using Youtube Analytics data sources work as expected.
Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help!