Just a heads up that Facebook is deprecating v3.2 of their Marketing Graph API on August 13th, 2019. We will be performing our migration to the current version v3.3 to support your existing data sources on August 12th, 2019.
For example your query will change from:
For further information regarding this deprecation, please check out Facebook’s Platform Changelog for more information.
What do I need to do?
There are some things that we are unable to update for you and need action on your part.
1) Important note: If you have created Facebook Ads data source(s) using our REST/URL connector, please note that we’re unableto migrate your data source(s) to the current version. Therefore, please reconfigure these data source(s) and change your base URL from,
2) The following metrics will be deprecated and replaced with alternate metrics in v3.3. If you’re using these metrics in Klips/PowerMetrics/modelled data sources, please repoint your formulas to the alternate metrics on/after August 12th to ensure that your assets continue to refresh as expected.
- Deprecated app_custom_event.fb_mobile_purchase from the metric mobile_app_purchase_roas. You can find a replacement metric at omni_purchase, action type purchase_roas metric.
- Deprecated offsite_conversion.fb_pixel_purchase from the metric website_purchase_roas. You can find a replacement metric at omni_purchase, action type purchase_roas metric.
3) The following action types metrics are entirely deprecated from all Insights API metrics in v3.3. If you’re using these metrics in Klips/PowerMetrics/modelled data sources, please modify your formulas to remove these metrics on/after August 12th to ensure that your assets continue to refresh as expected.
- onsite_conversion.messaging_reply (You can replace with a custom formula as onsite_conversion.messaging_first_reply divided by onsite_conversion.messaging_conversation_started)
- receive_offer (Replacement action type is onsite_conversion.post_save)
Finally, after August 12th, please double-check that any Klips/PowerMetrics using Facebook Ads data sources work as expected.
Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help!