Just a heads up that Quickbooks will be moving to oAuth2 authentication on Dec 17th, 2019. There are some things that we are unable to update for you and need action on your part.
Changes you need to take action on:
IMPORTANT: Please reconfigure your existing Quickbooks 1.0 data sources using the instructions below and double-check that any Klips and PowerMetrics using Quickbooks data sources work as expected.
- Find your Quickbooks 1.0 data sources. In the data sources pane, search for Quickbooks:
- Select the data source. Under the General section of a given data source, select Reconfigure Connection.
- You should see the following :
- Either create a new connection to Quickbooks (or re-use an existing one if you have already created a connection using the new method)
- Continue to save the data source once a response is returned.
- Repeat the above steps until all your data sources are of type Quickbooks instead of Quickbooks 1.0
Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help!