I've been struggling to set up a dynamic data source to connect Klipfolio to our CRM, ServiceBridge, using the documentation I've found on KF.
ServiceBridge will only allow us to pull 1,000 records at a time from a report using a URL like this:
I set up the first static data source, like above, and this returns the field: Total 29961, which is the total number of records (not pages.)
I've then set up a dynamic data source that looks like this:
(I'm not sure what the "props" portion of this variable is for, or means.)
I've set up a variable called "pageNumber" under Advanced Tools within the Klip editor. I gave it a Klip Editor Value of 1.
Finally, I've created a formula, in the Formula Bar of a Klip like this:
I've set the properties to "Show as aggregated value" Count. This should basically give me a number equal to the total records, 29961. But, I'm getting no results.
If I analyze this portion: CUMULATIVE(REPEAT(1,@/Data/Total;)) it gives me the expected result (Showing first 300 of 29961 items) And if I analyze this portion: @/Data/Data/StatusName; it gives me: "Showing first 300 of 1000 items" So parts of this formula are working. It just doesn't seem to be paging through the pages (dynamically.) I understand I may need to do some math with the record count to get my actual number of pages, but right now I'm just trying to get this formula to give me some kind of expected result.