Just a heads up that the Shopify API is changing on July 1, 2020.
There is one required action to take to ensure your Shopify data sources function properly:
- Shopify is moving from numbered pagination to cursor-based pagination starting July 1st 2020. To ensure your data source queries continue to function as expected you will need to remove any references to the page=X parameters in your urls. We now automatically take care of pagination for the Shopify connector so you no longer need to specify the pages manually.
Here are a couple of important things to note:
- Shopify is deprecating their Rest API version 2019-07 on July 1st and new version 2019-10 support cursor-based pagination.
- What does that mean for your data sources?
- If the end-point URL does not include the API version in it , Shopify automatically uses the oldest supported stable version which is 2019-07 until July 1st.
- e.g https://klipfolio.myshopify.com/admin/orders.json will become https://klipfolio.myshopify.com/admin/api/2019-07/orders.json until July 1st
- https://klipfolio.myshopify.com/admin/orders.json will become https://klipfolio.myshopify.com/admin/api/2019-10/orders.json after July 1st.
- If you wish to use a certain version of the Shopify API you must now specify it in the query URL or else it will default to the oldest supported version.