|Data Source Type:||REST/URL|
Basic HTTP Authentication
|API Documentation:||Intercom API documentation|
Save time and add pre-built Klips with the Klip Gallery!Klip Gallery: Intercom
Creating a data source using Intercom
To create a data source using Intercom, you need to accomplish the following tasks:
- Find Intercom in the list of connectors.
- Connect your account with your Intercom username and password.
- Complete the query.
Do you already have Intercom data sources but need to migrate to version 4? Follow the steps below.
Start the data source creation process
To create a data source using Intercom, go to the Connector Gallery page in Klipfolio and select Intercom.
Authenticate with Intercom
- Click the Connect new account link.
- Enter your Intercom username and password when prompted.
- Click Sign in.
- Click Allow access to connect your account.
Complete a query and enter it in Klipfolio
On the New Data Source page, there is an Intercom query to get you started. For a list of endpoints that you can use to get different Intercom data, refer to the Intercom API documentation.
Here are some example queries to get you started:
For a list of users:
For a list of users by segment:
Upgrade your data sources to Intercom version 4
The Intercom API is moving to version 4. Follow the steps below to upgrade any current Intercom data sources to the latest version.
To upgrade your Intercom Klips from the Klip Gallery, simply re-add your Intercom Klips to your dashboard.
If you created Intercom data sources from scratch,
- From your dashboard, select Library at the top right.
- In the Library section, select Data Sources.
- Within the Data Sources section, use the search bar at the top right of the page to find your Intercom data sources.
- Click on one of your current Intercom data sources.
- On the About this Data Source page, click the button Reconfigure data source.
- Authenticate with your Intercom login credentials.
- Save and name your data source.
Repeat the steps above for all the Intercom data sources that you wish to migrate to the new version.