You can delete a custom role when it is not needed.
- Click the Users link at the top of the page.
- Click the Roles tab.
A list of current user roles appears including the built-in roles of Admin, Editor, and View-Only.
- At Role Name, select the custom role name you want to delete.
- At General, Delete Role, click the Delete Role button
The role is deleted and any users associated with this role are automatically assigned View-Only permissions.
- How do I add a custom role?
- What are the user roles and access permissions?
- How do I remove a user from a custom role?
- How do I create groups?
- How do I share Klips?
- How do I share dashboards?
- How do I share data sources?