|Data Source Type:||REST/URL|
|Authentication:||Basic HTTP Authentication|
Retrieves a list of user's mentions that match the sentiment value given (in this case, negative sentiment)
|API Documentation:||Sendible REST API Docs|
Creating a data source using Sendible
To create a data source using Sendible data, you need to accomplish 3 tasks:
- Start the data source creation process
- Authenticate with Sendible using Basic HTTP
- Enter the query in Klipfolio
Note: This guide assumes that you already have an active Sendible account.
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
To create a data source using Sendible, go to the Service Connectors page in Klipfolio and select the REST/URL connector option.
Step 2: Authenticate with Sendible
You will need to provide your username and password in order to authenticate with Sendible.
- Expand the Authentication (OAuth, 2-Step, or Basic) menu.
- For Type select the Basic HTTP Authentication option.
- Enter your Sendible Username and Password in the fields provided.
Step 3: Enter the Sendible query into Klipfolio
Refer to the Sendible REST API Docs to learn more about crafting your query.
- Enter the URL call into the appropriate field.
- (Optional): Add additional parameters by using & followed by the query key and value.
- Click Get data.
- Ensure this is the data you’re looking for and, optionally, select the checkbox to Model your data. Learn more about modelling your data source here.
- Click Continue.
- Name, choose refresh settings, and, optionally, share your data source.
- Click Save.