You can modify the membership of a custom role by removing users.
- Click the Users link at the top of the page.
- Click the Roles tab.
A list of current user roles displays including the built-in roles of Admin, Editor, and View-Only, and View-Only (No PowerMetrics).
- At Role Name, select the role name you want to modify.
- Select the Users link.
- At Users with this role, click the Add or Remove Users link.
- At Users with this Role, select a user name and then the left pointing arrow to move a user to the Without role box.
Tip: Use the Find box to quickly locate a user name.
- How do I add a custom role?
- What are the user roles and access permissions?
- How do I remove a custom role?