You can download a dashboard and all of its Klips to your computer as a PDF file or as an Image file. This can be useful for retaining a "snapshot" of a Klip or a dashboard, as a Klip may change over time.
Note: Some HTML and Image components may not render on PDFs if they take too long to load. When a Klip contains a drop-down list or is configured for drill-down, the default or top-level is displayed.
To download a dashboard and all of its Klips
Follow the steps below to download a dashboard and all of its Klips.
- Select a dashboard that you want to download.
- Click the Menu icon.
- Click Download as and select either PDF or Image.
- If you selected PDF, configure the PDF Settings, noting the following:
- Layout: Select either Portrait or Landscape.
- Size > Fit to one page: displays all content on one page by reducing the font size.
- Size > Multiple pages: inserts page breaks appropriately to keep content together.
- Size > Multiple pages (no breaks): maintains the layout whenever possible. Content may flow to the next page.
- Comments: Select the check box if you want to include comments in the downloaded dashboard.
- Quality: For a larger file size consider lowering the quality by selecting the Low (better for large images) check box.
- Date/Time: is disabled by default. When enabled, Date/Time is displayed in Eastern Time.
- Width: Select either Use current width or Custom (specify the width in pixels).
- Format: Select either PNG (default) or JPG (better for larger images).
- Theme: Select either Light or Dark background.