|Data Type:||CSV / Spreadsheet|
|Download Links||Europe Map Region IDs
Germany Map Region IDs
India Map Region IDs
USA Map Region IDs
World Map Region IDs
Canada Map Region IDs
World Region IDs
APAC Region IDs
Creating a data source using the sample data
To create a data source using the sample data, you must complete the following tasks:
- Download the data to your computer
- Upload the file to your Klipfolio account
Step 1: Download the data
- Click one of the links listed above to download the data file automatically.
The CSV file is downloaded to your browser's default downloads folder.
Tip! If you don't know where the downloads folder is located, use your browser's Show in folder option.
Step 2: Upload the data
- Click Data Sources > Create a New Data Source.
- Select the Upload a File option.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Select the example CSV file (see tip above).
- Click the Continue button.
- Name and save your data source.