Are you new to Klipfolio? Do you want to learn more about building visualizations (we call them Klips). This video tutorial series will take you through building a Klip (like the one shown here), setting up properties and indicators for your Klip and working with functions. The entire series is watchable in less than 15 minutes!
In Phase One we'll help you get started with Klipfolio:
- Open the Klip Editor.
- Add a label component.
- Apply a formula to add a metric.
- Work with Klip properties.
In Phase Two we'll add to our Klip:
- Work with the layout grid.
- Add a separator.
- Add a second metric to the Klip.
In Phase Three we'll add a bar chart our Klip:
- Add a bar chart component.
- Add data to the bar chart.
- Work with formatting options in properties.
In Phase Four we'll demonstrate using indicators to highlight key metrics:
- Working with indicators.
- How to specify indicator conditions.
In Phase Five we'll give you a taste of working with functions:
- Using the REPLACE function to change a value in your data.