When you organize individual users into groups, you can quickly share assets (dashboards, Klips, and data sources) with targeted Klipfolio account members, all at once.
- When creating groups, we suggest you give them meaningful names and, optionally, descriptions to help distinguish each group. After creating groups, you will need to add members to them from your existing database of users. Learn about adding users here.
- You can share a default Klip dashboard with a group to enable those users to interact with the dashboard according to the level of access you give them. For more detailed information, go here.
To create a group:
- Click Users in the left navigation sidebar.
If you don’t see Users in the sidebar, click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Klipfolio Account > Users & Permissions > Groups.
- Select the Groups tab.
- Click Create a Group.
- Provide a Name and, optionally, a Description for the group.
- Select individual users to add to the group and move them from the Non-Members to the Members area by clicking the right-facing arrows or, if you want to add all of the displayed users at once, click Add All.
- When you are done adding users, click Save.