Klipfolio® includes 2 different types of dashboards:
- Klip dashboards - used to display Klips™ and PowerMetrics
- PowerMetric dashboards - used only for PowerMetrics
This article describes Klip® dashboards, which we will refer to from here on simply as “dashboards”. For more information on the differences between PowerMetric dashboards and Klip dashboards, go here.
To find your dashboard’s details page, in the Klips product area of Klipfolio, click Dashboards in the left side navigation, then click the name of the dashboard you’d like to examine.
From a dashboard’s details page, you can:
- Find and edit details, like the name, description, and usage.
- Open a dashboard.
- Delete a dashboard.
- Share a dashboard.
- Email a snapshot of a dashboard and manage published links.
Finding general information
Clicking General opens the About this Dashboard page where you can find the following information and perform the following actions:
- View information relating to your dashboard, including the dashboard Name, Description, Owner, ID, when it was Last Updated, and the Dashboard Usage.
- Edit your dashboard’s Name and Description by clicking Edit Properties.
- Make your most commonly used dashboards quickly accessible. Clicking the Open dashboard button adds the dashboard to your list of open dashboards in the left navigation menu.
Deleting a dashboard
Delete a dashboard by clicking General and selecting Delete Dashboard.
Note: Deleting your dashboard permanently removes it for all users.
Sharing a dashboard
Click Sharing to see who has access to the dashboard. To update sharing access, click the Edit button next to Access. To learn more about sharing dashboards, click here.
Managing published links
Click Published Links to see to see and manage all published links to your dashboard. To learn more about sharing your dashboard using published links, click here.
Scheduling email snapshots
Click Email Snapshots to share your dashboard via scheduled emails. To learn more about scheduling email snapshots, click here.