To find your Klip’s details page, in the Klips product area of Klipfolio®, click Klips in the left side navigation, then click the name of the Klip® you’d like to examine.
From a Klip’s details page, you can:
- Find and edit details, like the name, description, and usage.
- Add a Klip to your dashboard.
- See the data sources being used by a Klip.
- Preview, edit, and delete a Klip.
- Share a Klip.
- Email a snapshot of a Klip and embed it.
Finding general information
Clicking General opens the About this Klip page where you can find the following information and perform the following actions:
- View information relating to your Klip including the Klip Name, Description, Owner, ID, when the Klip was Last Edited, Klip Usage, Data Source Usage, and when it was Last Refreshed.
- Edit your Klip’s Name and Description by clicking Edit Properties.
- Add your Klip to your dashboard by clicking Add to Dashboard in the top right of the page.
- If your Klip is using sample data, at Uses Data Sources, click Connect your own data to start using your own data.
Previewing a Klip
Click General to see a preview of your Klip under Preview. When looking at your Klip’s preview, you can click Edit Klip to make changes to your Klip using the Klip Editor, or you can add it to your dashboard by clicking Add to Dashboard.
Deleting a Klip
Delete a Klip by clicking General and selecting Delete Klip.
Note: Deleting your Klip permanently removes it from all accounts and dashboards for all users.
Sharing a Klip
Click Sharing to see who has access to the Klip. To update sharing access, click the Edit button next to Access. To learn more about sharing Klips, click here.
Scheduling email snapshots
Click Email Snapshots to share your Klip via scheduled emails. To learn more about scheduling email snapshots click here.
Embedding a Klip
Click Embeds to see and manage all embeds for your Klip. To learn more about embedding a Klip, click here.