Some application service providers use OAuthToken Authentication to retrieve data. By default, these requests are made by Klipfolio. However, if you want to access Klipfolio through your company's domain or if your clients will create OAuth tokens within their own domains, you can have these requests redirected. To do so, you must register each application service provider with the preferred domain.
- This feature is only available to White-Label customers
- You require access to internal technical expertise who will work with Klipfolio Support to set up the redirection. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- This process is not applicable to FTP, email attachments, or in situations when you directly upload a data source file.
Below is a list of some of the connectors that you might want to redirect. Register only with the providers in your environment.
Note: Xero can not be redirected to your domain.
When you register with an application service provider, you must create a client id and client secret (sometimes referred to as the application key and secret) and send them to Klipfolio at [email protected].
After redirection is set up, White-Label clients must re-authorize their OAuth authentication token to enable the change from Klipfolio.com to the customer's domain alias to be recognized.
Steps to re-authorize an existing OAuth token are as follows:
- From Klipfolio's home page, beside your account name, select Account from the drop-down list.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- From the column called Name, select the token you want to re-authorize.
- Click the Re-Authorize button.