|Overview||The Clients section is where Partners manage their clients.|
|Key features||Add/remove clients
Add seats to client account
Sign in and administer client dashboards
The Clients section is where you manage each of your clients. This section provides you with the ability to add or remove clients, set the number of seats associated with each client's account, and to sign in and administer client dashboards.
- Navigate to the Clients section.
- Click the Add a Client button.
- Provide a name and description for the client. Note: This information is only available to users that have access to the parent or master account.
- Set the sharing rights for the client. Note: These rights only apply to users associated with the parent account.
- In the Clients section, click on the Client's name.
- Click the Delete Client button.
- Confirm your selection.
Add seats to a client account
The Client account must be set to either Trial or Active mode when adding users to the account.
Note: To add more users to the clients account, you must be signed in to their dashboard.
- In the Clients section, click on the Clients name.
- Click the Edit link at the top of the page.
- Add (or remove) the desired number of seats. Note: You may need to contact Klipfolio to purchase additional seats.
- Click the Save button.
Administering client dashboards
The Client's section provides with the option to sign in to your clients account. This is necessary for completing the following tasks:
- Branding Client dashboards (logos)
- Creating dashboards for clients
- Adding users to client account
Learn more: Administering Client Dashboards