The Controls palette is a simple menu that contains controls for a specific component that you are editing.
It is an easy way to add or remove data series, columns, rows, mini-charts, or ranges depending on which component is selected.
- a column in a Table component
- a range in a Gauge component
- a data series in a HTML component
- a column to the right or a row below a selected cell in a Layout Grid component
You can also use the Component tree to work with sub-components. For more information about the Component tree, see the Klip Editor.
In the event that the Controls palette is not displayed, click
+ on the tab located at the top right of the Klip Editor workspace, under the Save and Exit button.
Now that you know more about the Controls palette, check out the following tutorial:
These articles provide an overview of important concepts for building Klips with multiple components:
- Design tips for creating Klips with multiple components
- Klip versus Component
- Component Palette
- Layout Grid
- Separator component
- Label component