White-Label partners have access to a variety of options to customize Klipfolio and make it their own. These include:
- Changing general branding features, such as displayed product names, widgets, logos, and links
- Setting up a domain alias
- Applying a custom theme
This article provides a brief description of each option as well as an estimated amount of time it will take Klipfolio to complete your requests. Watch the video below for an overview of White-Label options.
If you have any questions about the White-Label process, please contact email@example.com.
- White-Label options are available in your Master Account. Changes made here are applied to each of your client's dashboards.
- Branding options, such as creating a dashboard logo for the light and dark theme, differ from White-Label options in that they need to be individually created for each client dashboard. To learn more about branding options, see How do I change my dashboard logo? You access branding options from your home page by clicking Account > Settings > Branding.
- The in-app links to the Klip Gallery and the Dashboard Gallery include Klipfolio branding. White-Label customers should use this link to access the galleries instead.
- It is currently not possible to white-label the Klipfolio mobile app.
You access White-Label options from your home page by clicking Account > Settings > White Label.
The estimated time for completion is 1 - 2 hours.
White-Label options include:
- Product name: Change the name of the product and widgets in documentation, emails, and various parts of the user interface
- Links and footer: Change the links accessible from the header and footer
- Support email: Replace the from address in emails sent out by the application
- Embeds: Change the URL link and text for call-to-action buttons in embedded Klips
- Sign in logo: Change the logo that displays on the sign in screen (requires domain aliasing)
- Footer logo: Replace the footer logo that displays on all screens for light and dark themes (supports GIF, JPEG, PNG, and ICO file formats)
- Email logo: Change the logo that displays in all emails sent by the application (supports GIF, JPEG, PNG, and ICO file formats)
- Favicon: Replace the icon associated with your dashboard that displays in users' web browsers (.ICO file required for IE support)
- Home screen icon: Replace the icon associated with your dashboard that displays on a users' device home screen
This feature includes:
- Domain name setup: Change the URL that your customers use to access your product, from app.klipfolio.com to your own domain. The estimated time for completion is 3 - 5 business days.
- Email redirection: Enables you to specify the email address from which system notifications are sent from Klipfolio to end users. The estimated time for completion is 1 - 2 business days.
- OAuth redirection (optional): Redirects requests for OAuth authentication through your company's domain or your clients' domains. The estimated time for completion varies by case but is typically 1 business day per service, beginning after your organization has registered with a service provider.
You can create a theme in the Parent account and share with Clients by enabling CSS (using the “Custom Theme” feature) when setting up a Client account. Clients with CSS enabled inherit the theme from the Parent account by default. You can also create unique themes for Clients on an individual basis by selecting Custom under Branding & Themes in the chosen Client account. See Creating a custom theme to learn more.
Time for completion varies based on the evels and varieties of custom theming. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.