White-Label partners have access to a variety of options to customize Klipfolio and make it their own. These include:
- Changing general branding features, such as displayed product names, widgets, logos, and links
- Setting up a domain alias
- Applying a custom theme
This article provides a brief description of each option as well as an estimated amount of time it will take Klipfolio to complete your requests. Watch the video below for an overview of White-Label options.
If you have any questions about the White-Label process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- White-Label options are available in your Master Account. Changes made here are applied to each of your client's dashboards.
- Branding options, such as creating a dashboard logo for the light and dark theme, differ from White-Label options in that they need to be individually created for each client dashboard. To learn more about branding options, see How do I change my dashboard logo? You access branding options from your home page by clicking Account > Settings > Branding.
- The in-app links to the Klip Gallery and the Dashboard Gallery include Klipfolio branding. White-Label customers should use this link to access the galleries instead.
- It is currently not possible to white-label the Klipfolio mobile app.
You access White-Label options from your home page by clicking Account > Settings > White Label.
The estimated time for completion is 1 - 2 hours.
White-Label options include:
- Product name: Change the name of the product and widgets in documentation, emails, and various parts of the user interface
- Links and footer: Change the links accessible from the header and footer
- Support email: Replace the from address in emails sent out by the application
- Embeds: Change the URL link and text for call-to-action buttons in embedded Klips
- Sign in logo: Change the logo that displays on the sign in screen (requires domain aliasing)
- Footer logo: Replace the footer logo that displays on all screens for light and dark themes (supports GIF, JPEG, PNG, and ICO file formats)
- Email logo: Change the logo that displays in all emails sent by the application (supports GIF, JPEG, PNG, and ICO file formats)
- Favicon: Replace the icon associated with your dashboard that displays in users' web browsers (.ICO file required for IE support)
- Home screen icon: Replace the icon associated with your dashboard that displays on a users' device home screen
This feature includes:
- Domain name setup: Change the URL that your customers use to access your product, from app.klipfolio.com to your own domain. The estimated time for completion is 3 - 5 business days.
- Email redirection: Enables you to specify the email address from which system notifications are sent from Klipfolio to end users. The estimated time for completion is 1 - 2 business days.
- OAuth redirection (optional): Redirects requests for OAuth authentication through your company's domain or your clients' domains. The estimated time for completion varies by case but is typically 1 business day per service, beginning after your organization has registered with a service provider.