To delete a custom role:
- Click Users in the left navigation sidebar and select the Roles tab.
If you don’t see the above option, click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Account. Then, on the left, click Roles.
- Under Role Name, select the custom role name you want to delete.
- Click General > Delete Role, and click the Delete Role button.
The role is deleted and any users associated with this role are automatically assigned View-Only (or Viewer) permissions.
- How do I add a custom role?
- User roles and access permissions (legacy)
- User roles and access permissions (new)