To remove a user from a custom role:
- Click Users in the left navigation sidebar and select the Roles tab.
If you don’t see the above option, click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Account. Then, on the left, click Roles.
- Under Role Name, select the role whose membership you want to modify.
- Click Users.
- At Users with this Role, click the Add or Remove Users link.
- In the With Role box, select a user name and then click the left pointing arrow to move a user to the Without Role box.
- Click Save.
Tip: Use the Find box to quickly locate a user name.
- How do I add a custom role?
- What are the user roles and access permissions?
- How do I remove a custom role?