If you are having trouble deleting a user, it may be because the user is the Primary Contact. Klipfolio will not let you delete the primary contact of an account until you have selected another user as the primary contact.
Step 1: Changing the primary contact
To change the primary contact for an account:
- In Klipfolio, select Account at the top of the page.
- Select the Company tab.
- Within Company Info, beside Primary Contacts, click Edit.
- Select another user as the primary contact.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Deleting a user
To delete a user in an account:
- In Klipfolio, select the Users link at the top of the page.
- Click the check box beside the name of the user you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
Result: All Klips, dashboards, and data sources of the deleted user are automatically transferred to the person deleting the user.
- User roles and access permissions
- Removing a user from a custom role
- Removing a custom role
- Checklist for adding new users