- What is a dashboard?
- What are Published Links?
- What if I need more assets than my plan allows?
- How much does Klipfolio cost?
- Does "Unlimited Users" really mean unlimited?
- What is Client Management?
- What does Klipfolio mean by User?
- Are professional services available?
- How do I update my account information?
- Why can't I see the plan I'm looking for?
- Where can I find more information on payment?
- How do I pause or cancel my Klips account?
- How do I delete my company account?
1. What is a dashboard?
A dashboard is a collection of visualizations on a single page. You may have many dashboards in your account. The dashboard limit for each plan applies to all dashboards in your dashboard list as well as any Client Accounts you may have. Refer to the count at the top of your Dashboards list page to see how many dashboards you're currently using.
2. What are Published Links?
Published Links enable you to share your Klip dashboards with others, even those outside of your account. There are a few options for publishing links, from making your dashboards publicly available, searchable, and indexable by search engines, to more private access that requires a link and, optionally, a password. Learn more.
No problem! Talk to email@example.com about changing to a plan that enables you to create as much content as you need.
Check out our pricing at klipfolio.com/pricing
It sure does! Look for our plans that enable you to create as many users as you need.
6. What is Client Management?
For organizations who are interested in creating and sharing dashboards for their Clients, our Partner Program and Client Management functionality helps them keep client data securely separated and organized. Check out our Partners Section or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
7. What does Klipfolio mean by user?
A user is a named individual who can log into Klipfolio with a unique email address and password to access a dashboard. It’s easy to add a new user and start sharing dashboards: Sign into Klipfolio → Click Users → Add a User. If you don't see this option, click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Users → Add a User. Learn more.
8. Are Professional Services available?
Absolutely! Our Data Hero Services Team helps your design and build every type of dashboard imaginable. As an add-on to your subscription, we can assist you with building the dashboard you have in mind and arm your team with the ability to manage and expand on it in the future. Data Hero Services also includes priority ticket handling. More information is available here or reach out to us via email.
To update your account information, for example, your email address or company name, click on your Account Name > Account > Company > Company Info and edit your information as needed. If you don’t see this option, click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Account > Company Info. If you don’t see what you're looking for, contact email@example.com.
10. Why can't I see the pricing plan I'm looking for?
- When you’re new to Klips and indicate during trial sign-up that you want to “Create reports and dashboards for your external clients”, we customize your experience by enabling your account with Partner features, meaning you will only see the pricing plan options available to Klipfolio Partners. Please contact us if you are not building dashboards for your clients or you want to see all available pricing plans.
- If you’ve been using Klips for a while, you might be using more resources than the hidden plans allow. The lower-priced plans can easily be unlocked by removing those excess resources (often dashboards or published links). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help choosing the plan that’s right for you.
For more information, see the payment FAQ.
12. How do I pause or cancel my Klips account?
When you pause or cancel your Klips account:
- At the end of your current billing period, users will no longer be able to access their dashboards. Charges to your credit card will stop (for cancelled accounts). You will be charged $10/mth for paused accounts.
- All assets (Klips (and embedded Klips), dashboards, published links, and data sources) will be inaccessible until you contact email@example.com to reactivate your account.
To pause or cancel your account, click on your Account Name > Account Company > Billing. If you don’t see that option, click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Account > Billing instead. Click Start the cancellation process and follow the prompts to cancel your account. Along the way you’ll be offered the option to pause your account instead of cancelling.
13. How do I delete my company account?
Note: Deleting your company account is permanent and irreversible. See Deleting your company account for more information.
To delete your company account, click on your Account Name > Account > Company > Company Info. If you don't see that option, click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Account > Company Info. Scroll to the bottom of the page and, under Delete Company Account, click Delete company account.